The “Best of Everything – Amazon Handmade, next-level keyword research, Helium 10 for India and why moms are thriving on Amazon.
For a lot of us, our lives are inching back to something regarding normalcy. Or, you’re spending time walking or running to relax. Whatever the reason, maybe you haven’t had time to sit down and read our blog posts or might have missed these podcast episodes the first time around.
Today on the Serious Sellers Podcast, Helium 10’s Director of Training and Chief Brand Evangelist, Bradley Sutton presents another “Best of Everything” episode. In it, we’ve assembled nine different clips that cover trending topics that affect Amazon’s selling ecosystem.
This is a quick way to make sure that you don’t miss out on what’s happening on Amazon at the moment and know exactly where to go if you’d like to dive deeper into a subject.
In episode 182 of the Serious Sellers Podcast, Bradley presents the latest “Best of Everything:”
- 01:20 – PPC Test Listings
- 04:45 – Amazon Handmade is Here to Stay
- 08:00 – Reviews and Helium 10 Both Work with Amazon Handmade
- 10:30 – Listing Optimization 101
- 13:15 – High-Quality Images are Crucial
- 17:15 – Staying on the Right Side of Amazon’s Rules
- 19:30 – Pay Attention to Amazon’s Warnings
- 22:30 – Indian PPC Costs of Five to Six Cents for Keywords
- 24:15 – Helium 10, Now in India
- 25:45 – Finding Your “Why,” as an Amazon Selling Mom
- 28:45 – Tapping into Your Customer’s Emotions
- 31:15 – Making Amazon His Personal Playground
- 33:45 – Working with Micro-Influencers
- 36:00 – Managing Amazon’s Shipment Limits
- 40:15 – Confidence, Health and Success
- 41:45 – Turning a Hobby into a Business
- 43:30 Finding a Balance on Amazon
Enjoy this episode? Be sure to check out our previous episodes for even more content to propel you to Amazon FBA Seller success! And don’t forget to “Like” our Facebook page and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play or wherever you listen to our podcast.
Want to absolutely start crushing it on Amazon? Here are few carefully curated resources to get you started:
- Freedom Ticket: Taught by Amazon thought leader Kevin King, get A-Z Amazon strategies and techniques for establishing and solidifying your business.
- Ultimate Resource Guide: Discover the best tools and services to help you dominate on Amazon.
- Helium 10: 20+ software tools to boost your entire sales pipeline from product research to customer communication and Amazon refund automation. Make running a successful Amazon business easier with better data and insights. See what our customers have to say.
- Helium 10 Chrome Extension: Verify your Amazon product idea and validate how lucrative it can be with over a dozen data metrics and profitability estimation.
- SellerTradmarks.com: Trademarks are vital for protecting your Amazon brand from hijackers, and sellertrademarks.com provides a streamlined process for helping you get one.